Replacing a ballot or envelope
Lost or damaged ballot or envelope?
You can get a replacement ballot or download a replacement envelope.
Download and print a replacement envelope packet.
- Replacement envelope packet for Overseas or Service voters
- Replacement envelope packet for voters in the United States
The replacement envelope packet does not contain a ballot. If you need a replacement ballot, see above.
How to use the replacement envelope packet
- Print your packet.
- Fill in your voter information.
- Sign your name on the declaration and signature sheet.
- Follow the instructions in the packet to assemble your replacement envelope.
- Return your ballot to King County Elections.
In most cases, your envelope can still be used even if it arrives partially sealed. Carefully open the envelope or, if needed, slit the envelope open on the top. Use a small amount of tape to reseal the envelope. If your envelope is too damaged to use, download a replacement envelope.