How to vote
King County votes by mail, which means that you’ll receive your ballot and voters’ pamphlet through the mail. Ballots are mailed 20 days prior to the election and earlier to overseas and service voters.
Tips for voting
- Read the ballot, envelope and voters’ pamphlet carefully.
- Completely fill in the oval next to your choice.
- We will count only those races for which you voted, and your ballot will be processed even if you don’t vote for each race.
- Remove and recycle the stub at the top of the ballot.
- Sign the declaration on the back of the return envelope.
- Do not put multiple ballots in one envelope.