Publications & resources
The following is a list of Wastewater Treatment Division publication libraries, annual reports, brochures, and archival/historical documents.
Visit Software Help if you have trouble viewing or downloading documents.
- Treatment process diagrams
- Loop brochure , see also Loop Biosolids Resources and Documents
- Don't Flush Trouble flier (available in multiple languages)
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment - brochure and insert , Oct. 2007
- Residential Relocation Program Brochure, Jan. 2010
- Education program materials
- WTD Strategic Plans
- 2018 Strategic Asset Management Plan Update , December 2018
- King County Biosolids Program Strategic Plan, 2018–2037 , June 2018
- King County Recycled Water Program Strategic Plan, 2018–2037 , June 2018
- King County Technology Assessment and Innovation Program Strategic Plan, 2018-2037 , June 2018
- Wastewater Treatment Division Energy Plan, 2018-2025 , February 2018
- System Planning
- Wastewater Flow and Loadings Forecasting
- West Point Flow and Wasteload Projections, 2010 - 2060 , December 2018
- South Plant Flow and Wasteload projections, 2010 - 2060 , January 2019
- Brightwater Flow and Wasteload projections, 2010 - 2060 , January 2019
- Treatment Planning
- Nitrogen Removal Study – Draft Final , September 2020
- Treatment Plant Flows and Loadings Study Summary Report , November 2019
- Capacity Charge - FAQs
- Combined Sewer Overflow Control (Protecting our Waters)
- Conveyance System Improvement
- Industrial Waste - forms, newsletter
- Regional Infiltration and Inflow Control
- Resource Recovery - Loop Biosolids, Energy, Recycled Water and Research and Technology
- Sediment Management
- Wastewater (NPDES) Permits
The National Association of Clean Water Agencies (formerly the Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies) -- NACWA represents wastewater treatment agencies in developing environmental legislation and working with federal regulatory agencies to carry out environmental programs.
National Small Flows Clearing House -- The NSFC helps America's small communities and individuals solve their wastewater problems to protect public health and the environment.
Puget Sound Partnership -- The Puget Sound Partnership is a community effort of citizens, governments, tribes, scientists and businesses working together to restore and protect Puget Sound.
United States Environmental Protection Agency -- EPA's mission is to protect human health and safeguard the natural environment -- air, water, and land -- upon which life depends.
Water Environment Federation -- WEF is an international not-for-profit educational and technical organization of more than 40,000 water quality experts. Its mission: to preserve and enhance the global water environment.