Rainier Valley Wet Weather Storage
Being a good neighbor
King County is committed to being a good neighbor and will work directly with the community throughout the project to minimize construction impacts whenever possible. Residents can expect:
- Advance notice of construction activities – mail, email, phone, door hangers
- One-on-one problem solving with residents directly impacted by construction activities
- Construction updates and news via notices, emails, and this website.
Visit Software Help if you have trouble viewing or downloading documents.
June 15, 2015
2915 Rainier Ave. S., Seattle
Open house. Join the county project team at our open house to:
- Learn how the new facilities will work to keep the Duwamish River clean
- See how the project will fit in the neighborhood and encourage safe walking and commuting around the Mount Baker Light Rail Station
- Preview likely construction hours and impacts
Presentations and handouts