Resources and response
Water Quality Trouble Call Program
The Trouble Call Program supports the King County Wastewater Treatment Division 24 hours/7 days a week. If there is a wastewater emergency, the program will respond as needed to provide sampling support, lab analysis and data coordination.
- Use of 44' research vessel, Liberty, and 24' Chinook
- Vehicle dedicated to 24/7 Trouble Call responses
- Analytical services provided at the Environmental Lab
- Chemists, microbiologists, and field scientists
- 10' absorbent booms and pads
- pH field meter
- Hydrolab multi-parameter probes
- Temperature probes
- Handheld GPS unit
- A variety of water quality sampling equipment
- Digital camera
- Laptop computer installed with ArcGIS software
For questions about this Web page, please contact Diane McElhany, Environmental Programs Section Manager, King County Environmental Lab.