Water and Land Resources Division
King County, Washington
News and announcements
- King County's annual large wood public meetings will be held on June 12 at the Issaquah Fish Hatchery and June 13 at the Riverbend Club House.
- Read the 2017 (and first quarter 2018) Flood Control District Annual Report, submitted to the County Council by the Water and Land Resources Division on April 30, 2018.
- The King County Flood Control District funded 13 projects to support salmon recovery in the Snoqualmie/South Fork Skykomish watersheds
- Flood Warning System | Sandbags
- Stormwater runoff pollution and how to reduce it
- Salmon and trout identification
- Noxious weed info
- Rain barrel information
About WLR Division
King County Water and Land Resources Division is helping to protect King County's water and lands so that its residents can enjoy them safely today, and for generations to come.
- Who we are and what we do.
- Our mission and goals.
- Email WLR Customer Service
- Consultant and Contractor Forum