Water and Land Resources Division
King County, Washington
News and announcements
- Middle Fork Snoqualmie River flood risk reduction meeting Oct. 30 in North Bend
- Annual flood protection work along White River begins Oct. 15 in Pacific
- Flood Control District project to provide better protection to Tolt water supply pipeline
- Flood Warning System | Sandbags
- Stormwater runoff pollution and how to reduce it
- Salmon and trout identification
- Noxious weed info
- Rain barrel information
- Capital projects map
- Environmental monitoring
- Hazardous waste
- Northwest natural yard and garden
- Salmon habitat conservation
- Small Habitat Restoration Program (SHRP)
About WLR Division
King County Water and Land Resources Division is helping to protect King County's water and lands so that its residents can enjoy them safely today, and for generations to come.
- Who we are and what we do.
- Our mission and goals.
- Email WLR Customer Service
- Consultant and Contractor Forum