Honoring, serving and connecting with our community members and their families who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces.
Call, walk-in or meet us out in the community to learn about and apply for services and support that include:
- the King County Veterans Program
- services funded by the Veterans, Seniors & Human Services Levy
- other programs from federal and state partners.
We honor and serve the county's nearly 122,000 veterans and active-duty service members and their families when they need help.
Services For Veterans & Families
Call to connect
- King County Veterans Information & Assistance Call Center 877-904-8387
- 2-1-1 or 206-461-3200
- VA Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)
Find additional resources available to veterans and their families in King County.