Skip to main content
King County logo

If a person is in outpatient treatment, they should talk with their treatment counselor, who will have a list of available housing and can help with the process.

Housing for persons recovering from alcohol and drug abuse does exist throughout Seattle and King County. Although there is no central directory that lists all the housing, below are telephone numbers and web sites to help you find housing.

Washington Recovery Help Line
Crisis Intervention, Information and Referral
Crisis #: 877-789-3700
Crisis Clinic
Community Information Line - call 2-1-1 or 206-461-3200
24-Hour Crisis Line - 206-461-3222
Recovery Café
Supportive community and resource center

Agencies that offer clean and sober housing:

Pioneer Human Services
Oxford Houses
Seattle/King County Hotline - 206-528-3889
King/Snohomish Hotline - 206-517-2738
Archdiocesan Housing Authority

Websites helpful in finding affordable housing:

Housing Authorities have affordable public housing, but they have a wait list of nine months or more:

King County Housing Authority
Seattle Housing Authority
206-461- 4888
Contact Us

Phone 206-263-9000

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: 206-296-0583