Information for Providers
Behavioral Health and Recovery Division
Policies and Procedures
Most policies and procedures for BHRD can be found in the Provider Manual (see below).
Information management system policies and procedures are not located in the Provider Manual, and can be found by following the links below.Information Management
- Attachment A: Summary of Attributes
- Attachment B: Data Dictionary
- Attachment C: HIPAA Trading Partner Agreement
- Attachment D: Provider Trading Partner Agreement 837P
Please direct any questions or requests to JanRose.OttawayMartin@kingcounty.gov
- SUD residential treatment authorization request cover sheet
- Consent for substance use disorder client lookup
- Authorization for disclosure and use of substance use disorder protected health information
- Authorization to disclose and redisclose substance use disorder protected health information
DCFS/Children’s Administration Forms
Starting in March 2020, households across our region and across the country will have the opportunity to participate in the 2020 Census. Your participation matters. Learn how you can promote a fair and accurate census at kingcounty.gov/census.