Skip to main content
King County logo

Substance Use Disorders

King County and the State of Washington are committed to ensuring access to services for persons who are non-English speaking residents.

The State Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse (DASA) pays for interpreter services for clients participating in DASA-funded treatment services provided on-site at a DASA certified treatment facility. State DASA also pays for interpreter services for people who attend DASA-funded or sponsored events, such as  statewide conferences and public meetings. If you are in need of Interpreter Services, agency personnel will secure these services for you at no cost.


Use this link to get more information:


Translation services are available for mental health services

All agencies offer language translation services. Language translation services also include services for deaf and hard of hearing clients. Services are available upon request at no charge to you. If you need an interpreter, please ask your agency to provide one for you.

If you would like to contact King County Mental Health by phone and you need interpretation services, call the CTS Language Link (Merino Interpretation) toll free at 1-800-208-2620 or call the 24-hour hotline at 1-800-798-5144. The agency will call us with you on the line and provide interpreter services at no cost to you.

Contact Us

Phone 206-263-9000

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: 206-296-0583