King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program
The Human Services Bus Ticket Program provides subsidized bus tickets to eligible human service agencies serving persons who are homeless and/or low income. Starting in program year 2017, agencies that receive an allocation pay 10 percent of the value of the tickets, with King County Metro Transit Division covering the remaining 90 percent of the tickets' value.
If you are interested in learning more about the ORCA Lift reduced fare card, please click here.
The application for the 2019 King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program is anticipated to open late Fall 2018.
Metro instituted fare changes July 1, 2018. Learn more here.
Sign up for Alerts
Register below to receive information about future King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program funding opportunities:
- January - June 2018 Semi-annual Bus Ticket Usage Log (now submitted via SurveyMonkey form) due by 7/31/2018
- Human Services Bus Ticket Order Form updated on 7/31/2018
- Lost/Stolen Bus Ticket Report Form updated on 11/2/2017
- Metro's Authorized Signature List updated on 8/1/2018
- TEMPLATE_King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program Client Level Usage Log updated on 1/30/2018
- List of agencies that received human services bus ticket allotments in program year 2017 updated on 12/07/2017
- List of agencies receiving human services bus ticket allotments in program year 2018 updated on 1/24/2018
NOTE: the dedicated email address for the Human Services Bus Ticket Program is hs.busticketprogram@