Plans and Reports
King County Annual Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Plan Report (CAPER) for 2018 will be available on or after March 14, 2019. See Notice for details.
Action Plans for One Year Use of Federal Housing and Community Development Funds
The King County Consortium’s Action Plans provide information on annual activities to be funded with federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME and HEARTH Act/ Emergency Solutions Grant funds.
King County Consortium 2019 Draft Action Plan (12/27/2018)
- 2019 Draft Action Plan
- 2019 Attachment A: List of Activities
- 2019 Attachment B: Public Notice
- 2019 Attachment C: Homeownership Program
- 2019 Attachment D: Emergency Solutions Grant
King County Consortium 2018 Action Plan (12/27/2018)
- 2018 Action Plan
- 2018 Attachment A: List of Activities (Amended December 27, 2018)
- 2018 Attachment B: Public Notice
- 2018 Attachment C: Homeownership Program
- 2018 Attachment D: Emergency Solutions Grant
King County Consortium 2017 Action Plan
- 2017 Action Plan
- 2017 Attachment A: Public Notice
- 2017 Attachment B: List of Activities
- 2017 Attachment C: Homeownership Program
- 2017 Attachment D: Emergency Solutions Grant
King County Consortium 2016 Action Plan as Submitted to HUD
King County Consortium Consolidated Housing and Community Development Plan for 2015 - 2019
The Consolidated Plan is the guide to the investment of approximately $7 million per year in federal housing and community development funds, and additional other federal or related state and local funds, to address housing, homelessness, and community development needs throughout the King County Consortium. The Consortium includes nearly all cities and towns in King County and the unincorporated areas of King County outside of the City of Seattle.
2015-2019 Consolidated Plan (.pdf) If the document does not open in your browser, right-click and "save as."
Citizen Participation Plan (.pdf)
Fair Housing Analysis of Impediments to Housing Choice (.pdf)