King County Auditor's Office
Auditor job opening
The King County Auditor's Office is looking for an experienced auditor to join us in improving the accountability, performance, and efficiency of capital systems, programs, and projects in county government through analysis, audits, and oversight. For the full job description, or to apply, please view the online application.
King County Auditor's 2018 Annual Report now available!
In addition to our typical financial savings and customer service enhancements, in 2018 we were able to bring about significant improvements for disadvantaged populations including people experiencing homelessness, low-income bus riders, voters with limited English proficiency, and customers of public defense services. Review the full report here.
The 2019-2020 work program has been approved.
Upcoming briefings and publications
- March 26, 2019 | Domestic Violence Policy Audit
View King County Council's agendas, minutes, and videos.
Audits and oversight in progress
- Analysis of Capital Alternatives
- Capital Projects Risk Scoring
- Children and Family Justice Center
- Courthouse Projects
- Domestic Violence Policy
- Georgetown Combined Sewer Overflow
- Government Relations
- Involuntary Treatment Act (ITA) Court
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Puget Sound Emergency Radio Network
- Sheriff's Office High-Risk Property
- Sheriff's Office Sexual Assault Investigations
- South County Recycling and Transfer Station
- Transit Capital Program
- West Point Wastewater Treatment Plant