Judge Julie Spector
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Ave, Room C-203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: Exparte W-325, Courtroom 2
Bailiff: Pam Roark
Assignment: Chief Civil Judge
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Get instructions for Scheduling Civil Motions.
- Review these Trial Preparation guidelines.
- Please review the applicable State Court Rules and Local Court Rules before contacting the court.
- Implementing Sealing and Redacting Orders
Additional Trial Preparation Guidelines
Judge Spector requires that all trial materials (including exhibits) be submitted on a thumb drive/CD in addition to being submitted in hard copy. Counsel/parties will be expected to take back all copies of the Judges notebooks/trial materials at the conclusion of trial. Judge Spector will retain the thumb drive/CD only. Please contact the bailiff if you have questions regarding this requirement.