Judge Mafé Rajul
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Ave, Room C-203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: E-201
Bailiff: Mary Ballanger
Assignment: Juvenile Dependency
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
Please Review the Following Before Contacting the Court
- Review the Local Civil Rules (LCR), Local Juvenile Court Rules (LJuCR), and Local Family Law Rules (LFLR).
- Litigants without counsel may find the following legal resources helpful: Legal Links & Resources and Family Law Facilitator Program.
Please notify the bailiff by e-mail to strike a motion -- always provide the case name, cause number, and the date for which the motion is noted.
Parties are to refer to the Superior Court Email Policy prior to sending an email to the Court.
The only address to be used by attorneys, pro se litigants or others who need to communicate with court staff about a case is the courtroom e-mail address. Absent express invitation by the judge, the judge’s individual e-mail address is not to be used.
Judge Rajul performs weddings in English and Spanish, Monday through Friday after 4:30pm in the courthouse, on weekends, and outside of court. Please call or e-mail the bailiff for information and availability. 206-477-1537; email@example.com
La Juez Rajul realiza bodas en inglés y español, de lunes a viernes después de las 4:30pm en la corte, durante el fin de semana, y en otros lugares fuera de la corte. Por favor comunicarse con la funcionaria para obtener información y disponibilidad. 206-477-1537; firstname.lastname@example.org