Judge Barbara Linde
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Ave, Room C-203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: W-921
Bailiff: Ayako Sato
Assignment: CriminalJudge Linde Biographical Information
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Get instructions for Scheduling Civil Motions.
- Review these Trial Preparation guidelines.
- Please review the applicable State Court Rules and Local Court Rules before contacting the court.
Requests for Oral Argument on Non-Dispositive Motions
If you wish to have oral argument on a non-dispositive motion, please note the motion without oral argument and note "ORAL ARGUMENT REQUESTED" on the first page of your motion or opposition. Judge Linde will consider the request when she reviews the motion on the date noted for hearing without oral argument. If the Court decides to allow oral argument, the bailiff will contact all parties to schedule a date and time for oral argument on the motion. If the Court declines to set oral argument, you will receive a courtesy copy of any order that is entered.
Digitally Recorded Courtroom
Judge Linde operates in an FTR courtroom, where proceedings are digitally recorded. There is no court reporter. You may obtain a copy of a CD of your hearing from the Clerk's Office copy center. You will need to submit a completed CD Request Form.
Judge Linde performs weddings 7 days a week by appointment. Please email the bailiff for availability and fee information.