Skip to main content
King County logo

En Español

Throughout the country cities and counties are turning to technology to assist in reducing traffic violations and resulting collisions, injuries and fatalities by installing cameras to monitor intersections and school zones.  Washington state law allows for photo enforcement violations to be processed like parking tickets and filed against the registered owner.  A photo enforcement conviction will not appear on your driving record, but failure to respond to the ticket may affect renewal of your license plate and the case will be sent to collection.

If you received a photo enforcement ticket from the City of Bellevue, Seattle School District or Highline School District, you may request a hearing to mitigate or contest the ticket by sending your request to the address shown on the ticket. Before you request a hearing, please view the still pictures and the video clip of the alleged violation by visiting You must have the notice number and PIN number provided on the ticket to access the videos and still photos of your incident.  If you prefer, you may view the video of your incident at a public PC at any branch of the Seattle or King County Public Libraries or on any public PC in one of the district court locations. If your car was stolen, sold or in the care of another person, you may file an Affidavit of Non-Responsibility with court by the due date indicated on the front of your ticket. The Affidavit of Non-Responsibility must be completely filled out with the information from the ticket. If there are two registered owners, the Affidavit of Non-Responsibility must be signed by both registered owners to avoid an incomplete Affidavit.

Payments can be made in the following ways:

  • Over the phone by calling 1-844-399-5259
  • Online Payments*
  • In person at any King County District Court courthouse
  • Or by mailing payment to King County District Court, 516 Third Avenue 340C, Seattle WA 98104

*Note:  To search for photo tickets the vehicle license number will be needed rather than name and date of birth.