To avoid having your case referred to our collection agency, full payment must be received by the Court or a time payment plan must be established with Transworld Systems Inc. (TSI) on or before your due date.
PAY THE COURT DIRECTLY
To pay your fine in full:
- Credit cards are accepted by using our Telephone or Online Payment system.
- Pay with cash, check, credit card or money order at any King County District Court Location.
- Mail your check or money order including your full name and case number to:
King County District Court
516 3rd Ave, RM E340
Seattle, WA 98104
If you require additional time to pay it is your responsibility to submit a time payment application directly to Transworld Systems Inc before your payment deadline. The terms of this plan are:
- One-time set-up fee of $12.00
- Monthly fee of $5.00
- Minimum monthly payments are 10% of your amount due if $1,000 or less; 5% if over $1,000 or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Time Payment Application
To apply for a time payment plan you must do the following:
- Complete the Transworld Systems Inc Time Payment Application. Applications are available at any King County District Court location.
- Send the completed application, your $12.00 set-up fee AND your first monthly payment directly to the Transworld Systems Inc. address on the application. Completed application and payment must be received by your due date.
Incomplete information or lack of appropriate payment may result in denial of your application and your account may become eligible for collections.
Please keep in mind that Transworld Systems Inc. has no information regarding your fine(s) until the completed paperwork and initial payment are received and the account is set-up in their system.
- Establishment of a realistic monthly payment.
- Making regular payments will not affect your credit rating.
- Compliance with the plan provides you with additional time to pay your fine(s) and avoid your account being sent to collections.
- Ability to pay amounts larger than your monthly payment or in full at any time can avoid further monthly fees.
- You will receive a monthly statement with a return envelope to mail your payments.
- Failure to remain current with your payments will result in your account being placed in default status.
- Default from the payment plan will be reported to the Court and additional monetary penalties may be added.
- If this involves a traffic violation the Court will notify the Washington State Department of Licensing which may result in a suspension of your privilege to drive.
- Accounts that default will be referred to a collection agency and you will be responsible for additional collection fees.