Skip to main content
Many King County facilities are closed to the public. Learn how to access services remotely or while practicing social distancing guidelines.  
King County logo
Petitions for Emancipation of a Minor shall be noted before the Chief Unified Family Court Judge, who may refer the matter to Family Court Services for investigation.

[Adopted effective September 1, 2009.]