Olympic Athletic Club
- Open 24 hours a day (Monday - Saturday)
- Private, women's only workout room
- 4 lines of strength equipment including free weights, Hammer Strength, Free Motion, and Life Fitness
- 2 swimming pools, one dedicated to adult lap swim
- 90 free group exercise classes as week including yoga, Zumba, kickboxing, Tai Chi,studio cycling and more
- 2 full floors of cardiovascular equipment with personal viewing screens
- Sports courts, including racquetball, basketball and volleyball
- Steam rooms, dry saunas and whirlpools
- Free towel service and parking
- Kid's Korner (childcare), swim lessons and kid's yoga
Olympic offers discounts to full and part-time employees and retirees and their families. Dues are subject to change with 60 days notice. Membership termination requires 30 days written notice. Billing is done with electronic funds transfer from checking, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. On-site childcare is available at the rate of $3 per child, per hour.
Initiation fee: waived (currently $249 for single membership, $349 for couple or $399 for family).
Monthly dues with month to month membership (no time frame commitment):
- Single — $75
- Single Parent - $95*
- Couples - $130
- Families - $150*
*Single parent and family memberships include all dependents under 19 years of age. Beginning at age 13, children are eligible to take classes and use equipment. Younger children may use the pool, basketball court and racquetball courts with their parents. These memberships also include 10 hours of childcare per month.
$25 processing fee per adult applies to new memberships. Members may freeze membership for one month or more for $10/month.
Members who pre-pay for a 12-month membership enjoy an additional discount.
- Single - $660/12 months
- Single Parent - $900/12 months
- Couple - $1200/12 months
- Family - $1440/12 months
How existing membership are affected
Discounts are available going forward; no refunds.
The club is open Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day. On Saturday and Sunday night, the club closes at 8 p.m. and reopens on Sundays and Mondays at 5 a.m.
5301 Leary Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Olympic Athletic Club is located one block west of Market Street in downtown Ballard. Please click here for a map to find the quickest route from your home to our club.
Visit the Olympic Athletic Club website to find out more about their club.