- CorporateShopping.com connects employees to more than 250 top national retailers offering incredible employee discounts and private offers. Register now. For questions about this program or assistance with registration, please email email@example.com.
- Great Wolf Lodge Employees can receive up to 30% off best available rate. Use promo code KING98104. Includes water park admission the day you arrive through the day you depart. Must present valid work ID or documentation at check-in. For more information or reservations, visit www.greatwolf.com or call 1-866-925-WOLF (9653).
- Monster Jam and Monster Energy AMA Supercross: Employees can now access discounted tickets to Monster Jam and Monster Energy AMA Supercross at CenturyLink Field in Seattle during March 2019. Monster Jam is Saturday, March 15, 2019 at 7 p.m. Click here for instructions for the discount. Monster Energy AMA Supercross is Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Click here for instructions for the discount.
- PetBucket offers flea, tick, and worming treatments for dogs and cats. They are proud to offer a 10% discount to employees of King County. Simply use the promo code KING10COUNTY during checkout and enjoy 10% off your entire order. The minimum order amount is $50.
- Seattle Symphony King County employees can receive 15 percent off most Seattle Symphony concerts this year by using Discount Code CONDUCTOR19. The first offer this season is for 15 percent off the Nine Piano Concerto Concerts happening throughout the year. The promo code Conductor19 will also work on the National Geographic Live presentations. To order tickets visit www.seattlesymphony.org and enter the promo code prior to selecting seats, order by phone at 206-215-4747 or 1-866-833-4747 and give the operator the promo code or purchase tickets in person at the Benaroya Hall Box Office located at the corner of Third Avenue and Union Street, Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday 1 – 6 p.m.
- StubZero.com offers a 10% discount on all ticket purchases with no service fees or charges. Visit www.stubzero.com and use promo code GOV10 at checkout to receive savings. For any questions or tech support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-425-1061.
- Summit at Snoqualmie: King County employees receive discounts for the Summit at Snoqualmie 2018-2019 Season Passes and individual tickets, available through January 7, 2019. To take advantage of the King County Discount for Xpass (all ages), Limited pass (covering adult, young adult, teen and youth) and Unlimited (covering adult, young adult, teen, youth and child) season passes follow these online instructions. To purchase passes for the Snow Guarantee or Senior Pass (ages 62-69) please follow these instructions. Information about all discount pricing offered can be found here. To purchase individual single-day use tickets, please follow these instructions.
- TicketsatWork.com offers exclusive discounts, special offers, and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels, and much more. Register with promo code KingCounty.
- UW Local Government Appreciation basketball games: For two upcoming games employees can purchase discounted tickets. The games are Saturday, January 5 against Washington State University and Saturday, February 2 against University of California Los Angeles. To access the discount visit this link here. For more information contact JRothbaum@pac-12sales.com.
- Woodland Park Zoo offers special prices on zoo admission tickets (up to 22% savings).
- Car rentals
- Cheap Airport Parking: Use Cheap Airport Parking to save up to 15% off on airport parking at SeaTac airport areas and other major airport areas across the US. Use the promo code KINGGOV at checkout, no further credentials are needed. There are no restrictions or blackout dates.
- Hotels.com has more than 145,000 hotels in more than 60 countries. Whether you are travelling last minute as a family or need a hotel for business, we have the right hotel deal for you. Click here for a discount of 10% off your purchase.
- Orlando Vacations Save up to 35% on your Orlando vacation. Orlando Employee Discounts offers exclusive pricing on hotels and vacation homes in or near Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando as well as discounts on tickets for all Orlando-area theme parks and attractions. Just click this link and enter user name KINGCO to access discounts.
Gym discounts: Learn about which gyms, fitness centers and studios offer discounts to all King County employees, their families and retirees.
Kaiser Permanente (SmartCare Connect) members: Additional discounts are available through Global Fit. Participation and discounts may vary by location.
Regence BlueShield (King Care or KingCare Select) members: Additional discounts for employees are available through the CHP Active and Healthy Program. Participation and discounts may vary by location. Employees also have access to the Active&Fit Direct program, which allows them to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
City University of Seattle, a not-for-profit university headquartered and serving Washington State for more than 40 years, is located in the Sixth and Wall Building in Seattle. Through this move, CityU of Seattle aims to continue the revitalization of one of the region's most dynamic communities - South Lake Union - by providing an opportunity for continuous learning downtown.
CityU is proud to be a preferred provider and partner of King County. In recognition of this partnership, CityU offers any eligible King County employee 10 percent off all CityU degrees and certificate undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. These can be taken online or on-site at any CityU campus offering the employee's program of choice.
To take advantage of this discount, tell your CityU advisor you are a King County employee and please present proof of employment. To find out more about CityU's urban campus and this discount for King County employees, go to CityU.edu.
- Casual Uncluttering helps people declutter and then develop systems for storing their possessions so that they don't fall back into being cluttered. Employee are eligible for a discount of $15 discount for each of the first four hours, $60/hour instead of $75. To take advantage of this discount and arrange an initial consultation, employees should contact business owner Lauren Williams at 425-947-3976 or at Lauren@casualuncluttering.com and provide proof of status as a King County employee.
- Carports and More sells metal carport kits and prefab garage kits at discounted prices. Employee are eligible for a discount of 10% to 20% on pop-up canopies, soft sided carports, portable greenhouses and can receive free shipping. Use promo code KING16GOV.
- Home buying King County partners with HomeStreet Bank to offer employees the Hometown Home Loan Program. This employer-assisted housing program offers a wide selection of home loan options, whether you are buying your first home, refinancing, or remodeling. Visit the website for more information.
- Interstate-All Battery Sales and Service offers a 10% discount to King County employees at their Renton and Everett retail locations. This includes vehicle, cell phone, tool batteries, as well as specialty battery packs, connectors, auto accessories, and chargers. Before purchase please show your King County identification badge. For questions contact the Everett location at 425-743-7677, the Renton location at 425-264-0000, or visit www.allbatterysalesandservice.com.
- Movers Corp offers storage units and local moving services. Save an additional 10% on all local moving and packing services. A check will be provided by Movers Corp and mailed directly to the employee after completion of services. Save an additional $20 on storage units (one time). A check will be provided by Movers Corp and mailed directly to the employee after they have moved into their storage unit. Call 1-888-755-2212 or enter promo code KINGCO10 on their website during checkout to access discounts.
- Protect America home security Call 1-800-951-5190 and mention the promo code EmployeeAwards while getting a home security system from Protect America to get $5 off your monthly contract - a 10% to 25% discount.
- Provident Fund Mortgage King County employees can save as much as $1,000 to $5,000 through the Provident Funding Mortgage Benefit Program. Employees will receive an exclusive 0.25% closing cost discount on home purchase or refinance loans for primary homes, second homes or investment homes. This also includes closing times of 30-days or less on average, an online account to securely download and upload documents and track loan progress and industry unique Conditional Approval for purchases. Call 888-547-4050 or apply at www.provident.com/KingCountyWA. Be sure to reference discount code: M34BS2835.
- Puget Sound Moving offers affordable, reliable solutions to the most common moving problems, including the complete packing, storage and shipment of our customers' belongings at competitive prices. King County employees are eligible for a 10% discount on our services at our Seattle and Kent locations. Just mention "KingCounty.gov" over the phone or in the Tell Us More section of the online quote. Visit www.psmoving.com for our contact information and our online quote form.
- Safe Choice Security Home security and monitoring: free installation, free standard equipment, and a waived activation fee of their security system ($397 value). Use promo code KC-332.
- SafeWise offers King County employees a FREE Security System valued at $850 (with $99 customer installation charge and purchase of alarm monitoring services) PLUS a $100 VISA gift card.
- ZipCar, Car2Go, and ReachNow Find out more about King County ridesharing discounts to employees on our Employee Transportation Program website.
- H&R Block King County employees can receive special discounts on tax preparation products and services at participating H&R Block or Block Advisors offices as well as details on special pricing on software and online programs.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance As a King County employee, you could save up to 12% on auto insurance and 5% on home insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- US Bank King County employees can receive up to 0.25% off a loan amount and deduct it from closing costs, up to a maximum of $1,000. This offer is available to all King County employees, retirees, and their families. To learn more, please contact Eric Scofield at 855-257-4391 or email@example.com and mention King County Employee Discount Program or visit usbank.com/mortgagebenefits.
- Apple Show your King County ID badge at any Apple Store to get discounted prices on some Apple products.
- AT&T Save 15% on AT&T wireless services and enjoy instant savings. (If you encounter difficulties, visit this page and enter your King County email address in "Qualify for Discounts" on right side of page)
- Dell Computers Member ID for King County is SS18360128.
- Microsoft Office 365 Employees with an active Office 365 (SharePoint Online) account can use Microsoft Office 2010 on up to five work and personal computers (and other devices, such as tablets) at no charge. Get the Quick Start Guide.
- Sprint 18% discount in addition to waived account set up fees (up to $36)
- T-Mobile Visit the website for the latest T-Mobile offers.
- Verizon Up to 18% off the monthly access fee on eligible plans. Up to 25% off of accessories.