Administrative Professionals Program
King County administrative professionals are a large part of King County government’s workforce. Administrative professionals support and provide direct services to internal customers as well as the general public and are valuable contributors to the success of every department. King County leadership is committed to assisting administrative professionals with career development opportunities.
Join us at Administrative Professionals Recognition Day Event: April 24
The Administrative Professionals Advisory Committee was created to identify career development needs and resources for administrative professionals countywide through focus groups and other outreach methods. Administrative professionals, human resources, labor, and union representatives comprise the committee while Whitney Abrams, Chief People Officer, sponsors the group.
Sponsor: Whitney Abrams, Chief People Officer
Sponsor: Lili Stansberry and Theresa Roscoe, Career Support Services
- Assessments: Alicia Warren
- Community & Human Services: Caresse Tarver
- Council: Elizabeth Dop
- Executive Services: Amanda Gudmunson
- Judicial Administration: Logan May
- Natural Resources and Parks: Maureen Dahlstrom, Paige Myers
- Local Services: Theresa Reynolds, Evelyn Wood
- Public Health: Deborah DeQuier-Bowden
- Sheriff's Office: Alexandra “Ally” R. Ehlert
- Metro Transit: Sondra McCaw, Mirla Santiago