A stretch opportunity for individual contributors
Please stay tuned for information on how to apply to be part of the next Bridge Fellowship cohort.
Who is eligible to apply? All full-time, appointed, Career Service, TLT employees. This program is a fit for non-supervisory staff who have successfully completed the initial six-month probationary period.
How do I increase my chances of being selected? We have increased the number of participants to 24 in order to accommodate more people. We anticipate there will be more applications than we have space available. We offer the following tips to support your success.
Make certain to do the following:
- Fill out your application completely
- If you have questions about getting a signature from an HR Manager in your department please contact us at BridgeFellowship@kingcounty.gov and we will try to assist you.
- Make certain to read the Evaluation Criteria page which is separate from the application document.
- Make sure to answer all the questions on the application.
What is the video application about? Participants may submit either a video presentation or the 600-word essay. We do not require both. If you choose to submit a video presentation instead of the essay, please make sure the video presentation addresses all of the questions listed on the application form.
How many sessions am I allowed to miss? The Bridge Fellowship Program is an interactive learning experience that requires the full participation of each individual.
- We have modified the attendance requirement.
- We recommend that you miss no more than 3 classes total.
- Missing more than three classes may result in an ‘incomplete’.