Monthly Pass payment instructions
The Monthly Pass pricing plan enables members to attend unlimited meetings each month with free access to eTools. Monthly Pass members have the flexibility to attend either At Work Meetings or Community Meetings and can move freely between them. Billing on this plan continues automatically until cancelled.
What will you pay?
- At Work meetings = $19.11 per month
- Community meetings = $19.11 per month
- WW online = $8.48 per month
Methods of payment
Pay and Sign Up online with a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Enter the King County Portal and enter the Company ID and Company Passcode
- Company ID = 33139
- Company Passcode = WW33139
- Choose a location (please note, not all King County locations are listed on the Weight Watchers website. Choose any location to register.)
Create an account
Under the Workplace Info section, you will need to select "Your Employee Type." If you are a King County employee, select "Employee" If you are the spouse or partner of a King County employee and covered under King County benefits, select "Member".
You will need to enter your Healthy Incentives ID number. Two ways to find your Healthy Incentives ID:
- In your PeopleSoft account under Benefits.
- By calling King County Benefits at 206-684-1556.
Still have questions about registering or paying?
Call Weight Watchers at 1-866-204-2885.
Weight Watchers and Health Care FSA
If a physician recommends weight loss to treat an existing illness, Weight Watchers qualifies as an allowable health reimbursement under King County’s health care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). If you sign up for a health care FSA, you can use pre-tax dollars to pay for the program. For more information about health care FSAs, visit King County’s FSA website.