Annual Giving Drive Events 2017
Save the Dates!
Connect to a cause
The Nonprofit Expos are the premier events during the Annual Giving Drive to meet participating nonprofits and find out about the great work they are doing all in one place. Employees stop by, grab your passport to the nonprofits and be entered to win! They are conveniently located at 6 different county agencies and over the lunch hour, with more to come! Take the time to listen and learn from 5 different non-profit organizations, and then enter your chance to win!
How can I participate?
- Download the Passport (pdf)
- Attend an Expo event, or experience it virtually by visiting the KCEGP virtual expo videos.
- Fill out the Expo Passport with the names of 5 nonprofits you interacted with (either in-person or virtually)
- Hand in or Email your passport by noon on November 2nd, 2017
- Drawing will be held at noon on November 3rd! Do not need to be present to win.
Annual Giving Drive Online Auction
These are a great way to have some "Fun"draising Excitement! Online Auctions are run by the departments putting them on, therefore if you have any questions about donating to one feel free to contact the person listed directly.
Calendar of Events
|Date & Time||Event||Additional info|