Annual Giving Drive Events
Save the Dates!
Nonprofit Expo Roadshow
2019 SCHEDULE (download poster here)
- 10/8: Tuesday, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Chinook - Seattle Rooms 121-123
- 10/9: Wednesday, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
King Street Center - Seattle 8th Floor Conference Room
- 10/10: Thursday, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Elections - Renton Alvine Room
- 10/23: Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Permitting - Snoqualmie (note different time) lobby
2019 SCHEDULE – Every Thursday from Noon – 1 p.m Skype Webinar
Join 3-4 nonprofits online about a specific topic each week.
Will be available for re-play. Click on the links to download a calendar invite to your outlook calendar with Skype Information
- 10/17: Hurricane Dorian & Natural Disaster Relief
- 10/24: South King County Nonprofits
- 10/31: Animals
- 11/7: Community Action and Services
- 11/14: Youth
- 11/21: Environment
Connect to a cause
The Nonprofit Expos are the premier events during the Annual Giving Drive to meet participating nonprofits and find out about the great work they are doing all in one place.
Employees: stop by, grab your passport, visit the nonprofits and be entered to win!
New this year: Expo from anywhere! Attend an online Expo for a chance to learn more and win.
How can I participate?
- Download paper passport (pdf)
- Online passport form
- Attend in-person
- Attend online
- Nonprofit Expo Video Tour (YouTube videos)
- Nonprofit Expo webinar series. (Skype webinar)
- Fill out the Expo Passport with the names of 5 nonprofits you interacted with (either in-person or virtually)
- Hand in or Email your passport by noon on November 13, 2019
- Drawing will be held at noon on November 15, 2019 Do not need to be present to win.
Calendar of Events
|Date & Time||Event||Additional info|
Annual Giving Drive Online Auction
These are a great way to have some "Fun"draising Excitement! Online Auctions are run by the departments putting them on, therefore if you have any questions about donating to one feel free to contact the person listed directly.