Build your resume AND make a difference. Yes, you can have it all.
- Sept. 11 | 9am-1pm @ Elections in Renton
- Sept. 18 | 9am-1pm @ King Street Center, Downtown
- Sept. 20 | 9am-1pm @ Seattle City Hall, Downtown
- Oct. 01 | 9am-1pm @ South Base Transit
- Oct. TBD | LAST IN PERSON TRAINING
What is an Ambassador?
An ambassador is someone who acts as a messenger or representative of the program. Ambassadors are critical to the success of the Annual Giving Drive. They are the key to making sure that every employee has the information they need to take advantage of this great opportunity. There are many different ways you can do this! Check out these roles to see what you would like to do, or you could do several all rolled into one.
- Lead Ambassador - at the Department/Division Level
- Worksite Ambassador
- Special Event Coordinator
- Nonprofit Speaker Sponsor
- Nonprofit Expo Volunteer
How can I benefit from being an Ambassador?
These are just a few highlights of how being an Ambassador can benefit you. The skills and relationships you build will help you in all aspects of your job and last a lifetime!
Leadership Development: Learn and utilize organizational, communication, and team-leading skills.
Get to to know co-workers and management at all levels of your organization.
Gain experience in strategic planning, goal setting, and implementation.
Feel good about doing something great for the community.
Contribute to work site spirit and employee morale.
Have fun at the work site!
The Ambassador Team is what makes our impact possible. They are the change-makers bringing moments of meaning to their worksite.
Updated materials for 2019 Annual Giving Drive coming soon!
- 2019 Ambassador Handbook & Toolkit (pdf)
- 2019 Giving Guide (Nonprofits by Service Category)
- 2019 Nonprofit Index - Alpha (pdf)
- eTraining: Employee Giving Program Overview Online Module (in KCelearning)
- eTraining: Your Role as an Ambassador Online Module (in KCelearning)
- eTraining: Annual Giving Drive and Pledging Online Module (in KCelearning)
- eTraining: Special Event Webinar (youtube)
- King County TV: Customer Service (online video)
- Indepth how to pledge in PeopleSoft video
- Logo: 30 Years, 30 Million
- Logo: KCEGP Horizontal 30 years
- Logo: KCEGP Square 30 years
- Poster: Thermometer for Fundraising
- Poster: Nonprofit Expo Schedule (8.5x14;11x17)
- Poster: Annual Giving Drive (11x17)
- Poster: Annual Giving Drive Map (8.5x14; 11x17)
- Employee Giving Program Brochure (pdf)
- Discover your passion - Nonprofit Categories (pdf)
- Power of 5
- Power of 10
- Special Event Registration - Online (including calendar request, credit card requests, & special event guidelines)
- Special Event Guidelines (pdf)
- Planning Checklist (pdf)
- Special Event Paperwork required to be turned in within 5 days after the event with money: paper version (pdf) online version (wufoo form)
- Budget Tracking Worksheet (optional) (excel)
- Animal Policy for King County Buildings
- Animal Exception Request for Special Events