KingCare Select – UW Medicine
UW Medicine provides care to patients from around the globe, educates the next generation of physicians and scientists, and supports one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive medical research programs. UW Medicine embraces patient- and family-centered care and strives to provide patients and families with a welcoming environment; respect for their values; empowerment and collaboration; access, coordination and integration of care; and comfort and support.
The UW Medicine network includes more than 700 primary care providers; more than 8,000 specialists; 25 primary care clinics; 11 urgent care clinics and a virtual urgent care clinic; and five hospitals, including Seattle Children’s Hospital.
UW Medicine service area
- A dedicated 1-800 number for King County members to schedule appointments
- Streamlined primary care and specialty access
- Same or next-day appointments for primary care
- Walk-in availability for urgent care
- Access to a 24/7 Virtual Clinic
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line
- Access to electronic health records
Find a provider in the UW Medicine network
- Use the search tool to determine if your current primary provider and other health professionals are part of the UW Medicine network. Examples of other health care professionals include physical therapists, mental health providers, and hospice.
- Consider searching for health care providers you may want to see in the future.
- Be sure to perform a search for all family members. Each person in your family can choose their own provider, as long as all of your family's providers are in your chosen network.
- If you have questions about the network, a specific provider, or need help finding a network provider, call UW Medicine: 855-520-8558. If you have benefits questions, need to select your primary care provider, or to order an ID card, call Regence: 800-376-7926.
Employees and covered family members who want to continue seeing providers who are not part of the UW Medicine network will pay significantly more for care. Use the online search tool to review the list of in-network providers carefully.