KingCare Select – MultiCare Connected Care
MultiCare Connected Care is made up of a wide range of health care providers and services—from doctors to dietitians, from hospitals to home health services. Providers share the responsibility for keeping patients healthy, not just treating them when they are sick. Success is based not just on the quality of care, but on patients’ long-term health and satisfaction.
The MultiCare Connected Care network includes more than 600 primary care providers; more than 7,800 specialists; multiple urgent care clinics, including Indigo; retail walk-in clinics (Redi-Clinics) through Rite Aid; and four acute care hospitals, including Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital.
MultiCare Connected Care service area
- 1-800 number for King County members to schedule appointments
- 24/7 MultiCare Virtual Care: Includes eCare and video services
- 24/7 Nurse Line increases appropriate and timely access to care
- Urgent care clinics include: MultiCare Urgent Care, Indigo and Immediate Clinics
- Preferred post acute care network (Skilled Nursing facilities, Assisted Living)
- Pulse Heart Institute for cardiac and stroke rehabilitation
- Pediatric and Adult Behavioral Health Services
Find a Provider in the MultiCare Connected Care network
- Use the search tool to determine if your current primary provider and other health professionals are part of the MultiCare Connected Care network. To learn how to use the provider search tool to explore the providers available in each network, watch the video. Examples of other health care professionals include physical therapists, mental health providers, and hospice.
- Consider searching for health care providers you may want to see in the future.
- Be sure to perform a search for all family members. Each person in your family can choose their own provider, as long as all of your family's providers are in your chosen network.
- If you have questions about the network, a specific provider, or need help finding a network provider, call MultiCare Connected Care: 833-691-0880. If you have benefits questions, need to select your primary care provider, or to order an ID card, call Regence: 800-376-7926.
Employees and covered family members who want to continue seeing providers who are not part of the MultiCare Connected Care network will pay significantly more for care. See plan comparisons (Regular or ATU) for details. Use the online search tool to review the list of in-network providers carefully.