KingCare Select – The Everett Clinic
The Everett Clinic provides a team of health care providers who use one electronic medical record to provide coordinated care. Clinics, laboratories, x-ray and imaging facilities, and an outpatient surgery center are part of a local, physician-led clinic.
The Everett Clinic network includes more than 250 primary care providers; more than 3,000 specialists; 29 clinics; nine walk-in clinics (urgent care); and three hospitals, including Seattle Children’s Hospital.
The Everett Clinic service area
- 425 number for King County members to schedule appointments
- Virtual care with My Chart
- Focus on complex patients
- Partners in palliative care
- Advance care coordination
- Personalized care team
- Integrating behavioral health services into primary care services
Find a provider in The Everett Clinic network
- Use the search tool to determine if your current primary provider and other health professionals are part of The Everett Clinic network. To learn how to use the provider search tool to explore the providers available in each network, watch the video. Examples of other health care professionals include physical therapists, mental health providers, and hospice.
- Consider searching for health care providers you may want to see in the future.
- Be sure to perform a search for all family members. Each person in your family can choose their own provider, as long as all of your family's providers are in your chosen network.
- If you have questions about the network, a specific provider, or need help finding a network provider, call The Everett Clinic: 425-595-3803. If you have benefits questions, need to select your primary care provider, or to order an ID card, call Regence: 800-376-7926.
Employees and covered family members who want to continue seeing providers who are not part of The Everett Clinic network will pay significantly more for care (see the out-of-network coverage chart for details). Use the online search tool to review the list of in-network providers carefully.