KingCare Select – Eastside Health Network
EvergreenHealth Partners and Overlake Medical Center have come together to create the Eastside Health Network—designed to better serve the Puget Sound’s Eastside. Their mission is to provide high-quality, high-value care to improve the health of the community.
The Eastside Health Network includes more than 350 primary care providers; more than 9,000 specialists; seven urgent care centers; and five hospitals, including Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Eastside Health Network service area
- 1-800 number available for King County members to schedule appointments
- 24/7 Nurse Navigators for assistance with referrals, appointments, choosing the right provider, or help with symptoms and guidance for care
- Hospital, urgent care, specialty care, and 39 primary care locations with accessible appointment times and extended hours—all located in the Puget Sound’s Eastside communities
- Wide range of community health education resources, healthy lifestyle classes, and health seminars
- Coordinated care from providers dedicated to enhancing the health of the community
Other ways to access careIn addition to the health care professionals, clinics, and hospitals available in the Eastside Health Network, Regence offers the following ways to access care from the comfort of your own home, or when on the road.
- Doctor on Demand™: This service offers 24/7 access to video chat with a doctor or behavioral health specialist. The copay is normally $10 per visit, however, due to the COVID-19 crisis, copays are now waived through Dec. 31. Download the Doctor on Demand app on your smartphone or tablet, or Register online using your computer and your Regence member ID. For additional information, see the FAQ.
- Virtual care from your regular doctor: Coverage has been expanded to cover other providers and services that can be appropriately rendered in a telehealth setting. Many in-network providers now offer telehealth options, including primary care; behavioral health; and physical, occupational, and speech therapists. Check with your providers to see if they offer virtual visits. COVID-19-related visits are covered at no cost; standard plan benefits apply to visits for other services.
- Advice24: This 24/7 nurse line provides immediate support for everyday health issues, and can help you decide when you should go to the emergency room or urgent care. Call 800-267-6729.
Find a provider in The Eastside Health Network
- Use the search tool to determine if your current primary provider and other health professionals are part of the Eastside Health Network. To learn how to use the provider search tool to explore the providers available in each network, watch the video. Examples of other health care professionals include physical therapists, mental health providers, and hospice.
- Consider searching for health care providers you may want to see in the future.
- Be sure to perform a search for all family members. Each person in your family can choose their own provider, as long as all of your family's providers are in your chosen network.
- If you have questions about the network, a specific provider, or need help finding a network provider, call The Eastside Health Network: 855-385-0950. If you have benefits questions, need to select your primary care provider, or to order an ID card, call Regence: 800-376-7926.
Employees and covered family members who want to continue seeing providers who are not part of the Eastside Health Network will pay significantly more for care. See plan comparisons (Regular or ATU) for details. Use the online search tool to review the list of in-network providers carefully.