WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined)
At Work, in the community and online
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates:
Status: Available with adjustments
While all in-person programs and classes are currently paused, WW digital classes are available via the WW app and website.
Balanced You partners with WW to support you in achieving your wellness goals to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all of the above.
It’s easy to get started, available to all employees and benefits-covered spouses and state-registered domestic partners, and King County pays for half of your membership dues.
With WW Freestyle, smart decisions are made simpler and WW helps you eat what you love, do what moves you, and shift your mindset.
How to participate
- Employee champions currently organize two WW workshops (formerly meetings) at King County worksites. See below to learn more or contact us to learn about bringing a workshop to your worksite.
- Cost: purchase a Digital & Workshop subscription through the payment page. King County pays for half of the cost of the program, so your cost will be $19.11 per month.
Current WW Workshops (formerly Meetings) in the Workplace are listed below:
Organizer Contact Information
King County Administration Building
Tuesdays, Weigh-in: 11:45 a.m. - noon
Meeting: noon - 12:30 p.m.
- Follow the WW Digital program completely online through the WW app and website
- Sign up through the WW portal
- Cost: purchase a digital subscription through the payment page. King County pays for half of the cost of the Digital program, so your cost will be $8.48 per month.
- Enter the King County Portal and enter the Company ID and Company Passcode
- Company ID = 33139
- Company Passcode = WW33139
- Create your account and choose your location
- You will need to enter your Wellness ID number to register. You can find this in PeopleSoft under Benefits, or call King County Benefits at 206-684-1556.
- When you register, you will need to select “Your Employee Type.” If you are a King County employee, select “Employee.” If you are the spouse or partner of a King County employee and covered under King County benefits, select “Member.”
If your physician recommends weight loss to treat an existing illness, WW qualifies as an allowable health reimbursement under King County’s health care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). If you are enrolled for the FSA, you can use pre-tax dollars to pay for Weight Watchers. For more information about health care FSA, visit King County’s FSA webpage.
Still have questions about registering or paying?
Please share your feedback with the team at Balanced You so we can spread good ideas, share success stories, and bring new tools to help you feel energized and be your best. The more you tell us, the better Balanced You will be!