What is WorkSmart?
The WorkSmart program offers workplace strategies to help your company increase employee productivity, improve business continuity and contribute to environmental sustainability. These cutting-edge strategies include telework, coworking, compressed work week, and alternate scheduling. WorkSmart services are free to employers, thanks to the Washington State Department of Transportation, King County Metro and the Federal Transit Administration.
The WorkSmart team of experts has over 25 years of experience working with private, public and non-profit businesses. There is no cost to you, but endless long-term value for your business and employees.
WorkSmart’s free services include one-on-one consultation where we will:
• Lead you through every step to program implementation
• Assess potential and necessary steps for customized program delivery
• Assist with overcoming concerns
• Develop custom presentations and marketing materials
• Consult on technology needs
• Develop policies, procedures and agreements
• Train managers and employees
• Provide evaluation guidelines and strategies
What are the benefits of WorkSmart?
• Flexible schedules
• Reduced commuting expenses
• Improved morale
• Save 1-3 hours per day on commuting time
• Increase productivity by 10-20%
• Save 25-90% in overhead, in situations where employees do not require permanent workspace at the office
• Improve recruitment and retention (50-65% of employees cite telework as important to their jobs)
• Ensure business continuity in the event of construction projects or emergencies
Community & Environment Benefits
• Reduce vehicle miles traveled and traffic congestion
• Reduce green house gas emissions
• Credit toward LEED certification