The next regularly scheduled meeting will be on Monday, Sept. 8.
The Roundtable includes representatives of aviation-related businesses and communities interested in airport issues. It was set up as an advisory board to make recommendations to the airport’s administrators, the King County Executive, and the King County Council.
The Roundtable meets on the second Monday of each month in room 110 at the airport terminal. For more information, contact: Leslie Barstow, 206-296-7431 or email@example.com.
List of members:
- Richard Lentz, chair—Pilots’ Association Representative
- (Position open)—West Seattle Community Representative
- Wendy Langen—Corporate Tenant Representative
- Lee Larson—Georgetown Community Representative
- Rosemary Brester vice chair—Unincorporated King County Communities Representative
- Robert Bismuth—North Seattle Communities Representative
- Kathleen Crabtree—Tukwila Community Representative
- Kurt Gustafson—Renton/Kent/South King County Representative
- Fred Quarnstrom, D.D.S.—At-large Communities Representative
- Joel Funfar—SPEEA Labor Representative
- Larry Brown—IAM Labor Representative
- Jesse Uman—Boeing Representative
- (Position open)—UPS/Cargo Representative
- Hunter Handsfield, M.D.—Small General Aviation Representative
- Don Garvett—Indirect Business Representative
- Lawrence “Ed” Parks—Beacon Hill/Rainier Valley Representative
- Not appointed—FAA Representative (ex-officio)