The next Roundtable meeting is on Monday, July 11.
(Agenda 377KB PDF
The Roundtable includes representatives of aviation-related businesses and communities interested in airport issues. It was set up as an advisory board to make recommendations to the airport’s administrators, the King County Executive, and the King County Council.
The Roundtable meets on the second Monday of each month in room 110 at the airport terminal. For more information, contact King County International Airport/Boeing Field at 206-296-7380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of members:
- Richard Lentz, chair—Pilots’ Association Representative
- Tim Williams—West Seattle Community Representative
- Wendy Langen—Corporate Tenant Representative
- Lee Larson—Georgetown Community Representative
- Rosemary Brester vice chair—Unincorporated King County Communities Representative
- Thomas Ysasi—North Seattle/Magnolia Community Representative
- Kathleen Crabtree—Tukwila Community Representative
- Kurt Gustafson—Renton/Kent/South King County Representative
- Fred Quarnstrom, D.D.S.—At-large Communities Representative
- Joel Funfar—SPEEA Labor Representative
- Larry Brown—IAM Labor Representative
- Jesse Uman—Boeing Representative
- Geoffrey McKenzie—UPS/Cargo Representative
- Hunter Handsfield, M.D.—Small General Aviation Representative
- Don Garvett—Indirect Business Representative
- Lawrence “Ed” Parks—Beacon Hill/Rainier Valley Representative
- Not appointed—FAA Representative (ex-officio)