Airport Layout Plan
KBFI Terminal Area Forecast
Airport Minimum Standards
- Airport Minimum Standards (428KB PDF)
This document lists the minimum standards as well as basic rules and regulations for all providers of aeronautical services at King County International Airport.
Adopted Master Plan
King County International Airport is one of the nation’s busiest general aviation airports, and operations are expected to increase by 50 percent over the next two decades to meet growing demand. The Master Plan’s focus is on ways to best satisfy the growing aviation demands, within the airport’s existing boundaries, while meeting the strictest aviation safety standards.
Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) (approved)
As part of its environmental review for the Master Plan (see above), King County International Airport has prepared an approved Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) under the Washington State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA), and an Environmental Assessment (EA) under the National Environmental Policy Act. The EIS identifies any impacts the airport might have on its immediate environment, in light of the development guidelines laid out in the Master Plan.
Economic impact of the airport
King County International Airport Economic Impact Study 2008 (224KB PDF)
King County Code/Title 15
Title 15 of the King County Code pertains to the governing of King County International Airport/Boeing Field.
King County Part 150 Noise and Land Use Compatibility Study
Adopted by the King County Council and approved by the FAA
- Supplemental Part 150 Report
- Public Hearings Comments and King County International Airport Response to Public Comments (254KB PDF)
- FAA Record of Approval (353KB PDF)
- The complete document
- FAA Approval, Supplemental Updated Information, Consultation, and Table of Contents (PDF, 13MB)
- Chapter A: Inventory (PDF, 5.1MB)
- Chapter B: Aviation Activity Demand Forecast (PDF, 252KB)
- Chapter C: Noise Analysis (PDF, 11.9MB)
- Chapter D: Land Use Analysis (PDF, 254KB)
- Chapter E: Initial Noise Abatement Alternatives (PDF, 692KB)
- Chapter F: Abatement Alternatives Evaluation (PDF, 22MB)
- Chapter G: Selected Alternatives Evaluation (PDF, 926KB)
- Chapter H: Preliminary Consultant’s Recommendations (PDF, 482KB)
- Chapter I: Airport Proposal (PDF, 487KB)
- Chapter J: Issues/Actions and Recommendations (PDF, 15.9MB)
- Chapter K: Consultation (PDF, 353KB)
- Appendices (PDF, 8.7MB)