South Park Bridge - Getting around without the bridge
South Park is open for business—and fun!
Closure of the South Park Bridge removes an entryway to South Park, but there are many other routes into this community—and plenty of reasons to visit!
- Enjoy art
- And much more!
- Download the brochure (3MB .pdf)
How do you get to South Park?
Watch the Seattle Channel video celebrating South Park! Learn about the many different businesses in the area; from wineries to restaurants to industry. With the bridge out, some people ask: "How do you get to South Park?" It's easy to access - see how some residents are getting creative when it comes to their commutes.
Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) e-mail alerts
Sign-up to receive traffic advisories via SDOT's Great Duwamish e-mail list. Advisories cover traffic in SODO along the Duwamish River to the city limits, Harbor Island, South Park, Beacon Hill and Georgetown.
- Route 60: Westbound service to White Center. Eastbound service to Georgetown, Beacon Hill, First Hill, and Capital Hill.
- Route 131/134: Northbound service to downtown by way of Georgetown and Airport Way. Southbound service to Burien, Normandy Park, and Des Moines.
- Route 132: Northbound service to Downtown by way of 1st Avenue. Southbound service to Burien, Normandy Park, and Des Moines.
- Get trip planning information from Metro.
Information on the South Park Bridge website is available to people with disabilities in alternate formats upon request by calling 206-263-6482 or 711 for the TTY relay service.
= External link