Commuting by bus, train, light rail or water taxi
What employers can do to help employees commute by transit:
- Help employees get information on transit routes and schedules by promoting and using the Online Trip Planner.
- Help employees get up-to-the minute transit information by promoting Metro's email alert system.
- Provide the convenience of ordering transit passes for employees
- Reduce the cost of a transit pass for employees
- Allow employees to use pre-tax income to purchase bus their own pass
- Provide a financial benefit toward cost of monthly or annual bus pass on ORCA for employees
- Help employees organize a vanshare to complete their transit trip (when needed).
- Provide a Guaranteed Ride Home program for transit users.