WorkSource Renton is a one-stop employment center that helps people find jobs. It also helps employers recruit employees and keep them. WorkSource Renton is operated by the King County Work Training Program.
We provide comprehensive employment services to job seekers. These include:
- Access to employers
- Computer labs for job searching and creating resumes
- Facilitated job search and career workshops
- Individualized employment and training assistance.
Also, through partnerships with community and technical colleges, we assist job seekers in getting funding to continue their education and training.
Find out more about WorkSource Renton's Job Seeker Services.
Eligibility and How to Access Services
Anyone can use the general services of WorkSource Renton or any of the other six WorkSource system sites in King County. Within WorkSource Renton, there are specific one-on-one services that have specific eligibility requirements. Please visit WorkSource Renton or contact a representative to learn of the services for which you may be eligible.
500 SW 7th St., Renton (Click for map)
Customer Service - (206) 205-3500
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
(Closed on major holidays)
We help employers recruit applicants and keep them. To achieve this, some of the services we provide are:
- Assistance when dealing with company closures and layoffs
- Business resources for working with people with disabilities, obtaining tax credits, addressing human resource needs, etc.
- Opportunities to market your job openings
- Private rooms at WorkSource Renton for interviewing candidates
- Resources for staff development and employee skills assessment.
Find out more about Business Services.