Custom & on-site training
Request a custom class or receive our training at your location
What we offer
If you have a facility that is configured for training and has the necessary computers and software, we are ready to bring our hands-on GIS training to your staff or students, which can save you considerable time and money. We can also deliver URISA Certified workshops at your location in a variety of spaces, such as medium to large conference rooms.
We can also customize our classes to meet your specific needs, and host them in our facility or yours. We have performed this service for such groups as educators from the Tahoma School District in Maple Valley, Washington (in our facility) and the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife (in their facility).
Our on-location and custom training services are billed on a time-and-material basis, and can represent a significant savings to you—request a quotation to find out how much.
- Saves money (usually after just 5 or 6 students).
- Eliminates the time and expense required for your staff to travel to our training facility.
- We can focus our training on your business or industry. In some cases we can even use your own data for learning and exercises.
Previous on-site KCGIS Training Express customers
- Snohomish County (Everett)
- City of Bellingham
- Seattle Public Schools
- Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife (Wenatchee)
- Washington GIS conferences (Tacoma and Lynnwood)
- City of Redmond
- King Conservation District (Renton)
- For the Washington State Chapter of URISA: Edmonds and Yakima.
- For URISA and various local GIS user groups and chapters: New Orleans, Louisiana; Champaign, Illinois; Fort Worth, Texas; Providence, Rhode Island; Charleston, South Carolina; and Bakersfield, San Luis Obispo, and Sacramento, California.
For more information or to request a cost estimate, please contact Dennis Higgins, KCGIS Center Client Services Manager, at 206-477-4415.