New in the 2017 grant cycle:
- Two stage application process; all applicants must submit a letter of intent (LOI) to start.
- On-line grant application system; see creating an account.
- A total of $1,860,000 is available in this grant cycle.
- Grant amounts are between $20,000 and $250,000; and 10% match is required.
- Summary of 2017 Grant Guidelines here
- For applicants: download budget table
- For Recipients: Financial Closeout Report and King County Substitute W9 Form
WaterWorks is not accepting new proposals at this time.
Visit Important dates for information on grant cycles.
- To explore whether your project might be a good candidate for WaterWorks, check Eligibility
- Review Funded projects
- To better understand one of the key criteria, review WTD’s regional water quality responsibilities
- Evaluation criteria outlines how proposals are assessed and scored
- Funding policies covers common questions for applicants such as match and overhead costs, as well as policies for recipients such as reporting requirements and amendments
- Contact staff to discuss your proposal ideas
- Resources includes information on other funding sources, equity and social justice, green stormwater, and other planning tools
- Go to Create an Account for instructions on using the on-line application tool and to apply