About Brightwater Education and Community Center
Brightwater Center is located near Bothell and Woodinville in Snohomish County.
Open to the public since Sept. 24, 2011, the Brightwater Center features:
- 70 acres of public open space with three miles of walking trails and 40 acres of natural habitat;
- A community center with rentable meeting rooms for the public;
- A clean water learning space featuring learning opportunities in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Throughout the four-year Brightwater siting process, the public repeatedly asked King County to include these features as part of treatment plant design to ensure the new facility would be a good neighbor and an asset to its host community. Learn about our vision and mission.
Download the Brightwater Center brochure (October 2014)
View directions to Brightwater Center.
- Enhancing the environment with our facilities
- Brightwater Treatment System
- King County customer service guide