2013 Annual Report
Small Habitat Restoration Program
For over 15 years the Small Habitat Restoration Program has restored and improved streams and wetlands,and provided technical assistance to property owners. This report describes projects accomplished and services provided during 2013, such as:
- 21 new construction or phased planting projects;
- 22 projects maintained and monitored;
- 1.7 miles of streambank restored;
- 18.7 acres of riparian buffer restored;
- 2.25 acres of wetland habitat restored;
- 132 pieces of large woody debris installed; and
- 36,425 native trees, shrubs and non-woody plants planted.
The Small Habitat Restoration Program 2013 Report is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
For more information about the Small Habitat Restoration Program, please contact Mason Bowles, senior ecologist, Water and Land Resources Division Ecological Restoration and Engineering Services Unit.