Skip to main content
King County logo

If you were not able to find the person you were looking for, please look at these other regional jail sources:

Other King County Resources

If you are seeking addition information regarding criminal justice efforts in King County, please see these additional resources:

Questions or Comments

Please send your questions or comments to King County Department of Adult and Juvenile Detention or call (206) 296-1234.