skip to main content

Department of Permitting and Environmental Review

Department of Permitting and Environmental Review
35030 SE Douglas St., Ste. 210
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9266

Phone: 206-296-6600
TTY Relay: 711

Service Center Hours

Permits in unincorporated King County

The Permitting Department issues new permits for property in unincorporated King County only. Check jurisdiction and zoning first to determine whether property is located in unincorporated King County or is located within city limits.

For property within a city boundary (Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, etc.) in King County, contact the city directly for its permitting regulations, not King County's Permitting Department. See links to cities and towns at Cities (external link).