214-86R (Ordinance 7705)
1. _There shall be dedicated to King County the easement road on the north margin of the subject property prior to completion of development. That road, from its west terminus to its intersection with 228th Avenue SE, and 228th Avenue SE from the northeast corner of the subject property to SR 169, shall be improved to urban standards for local access street, including curbs, gutters and side- walks, subject to review and approval by the King County Department of Public Works. In the alternative, the Department of Development and Environmental Services may accept participation by the subject property in a road improvement district which accomplishes the objectives of the preceding paragraph, in lieu of some or all of the specific requirements thereof.
2. _Mobile home park plan or site plan approval shall be contingent upon award of a contract for a traffic signal at the intersection of Witte Road and SR 169.
3. _A stub road shall be provided within the turnaround at the westerly terminus of Tract X (the easement road to be dedicated to King County) to provide for an intersection with 242nd Avenue SE, if extended, in a manner satisfactory to the King County Department of Public Works.
4. _The requirements of KCC 21A.16 shall be met, and the following minimum requirements shall not be waived or reduced: 20 foot wide Type II landscape buffers along the south and west property lines of the subject property. In addition, if overflow parking, recreational vehicle or other storage is provided at any location along the perimeter of the property, a 20 foot wide Type I visual screen landscaping shall be established and maintained at such locations.
5. _No vehicular access, other than for emergency use, shall be permitted through single-family residential areas to the south or west.
6. _The entire property subject to this reclassification shall be developed as an integrated unit, although phase development may be permitted.