202-86R (Ordinance 10287)
1. Direct access to and from SR 169 to the site shall be prohibited.
2. The primary access to the site shall be from the new east-west arterial (SE 240th St.).
3. Construction of the new east-west arterial (SE 240th St.) to urban standards as approved by Public Works from SR 169 to the western edge of the site.
4. "Lot B" -- The reclassification to RM-2400-P of the newly created lot 1 of short plat 1082005, as revised and designated "Lot B" through boundary line adjustment S91L0167, is subject to the following condition: Unless an alternative route to provide access to lot B and adequate neighborhood circulation is approved by King County, dedication of the easement road on the south margin of the subject property shall be accomplished prior to development, and the easement road, from its west edge to 228th Avenue SE, shall be improved to urban standards as a half-street with curb, gutters and sidewalks.
5. Sidewalks shall be provided from 228th AVE SE northeast along the frontage of SR 169 to the northeast boundary of the site, unless this requirement is modified by the Washington State Department of Transportation. Permits for construction shall be obtained from and coordinated with the State of Washington Department of Transportation.
6. Channelization for left turn movements from SR 169 onto roads providing site access shall be provided. Location for channelization on SR 169 will be at the SE 240th Street arterial connection and at 228th AVE SE, subject to modification by the Department of Transportation.
7. Any new development proposal shall include both 5-acre parcels.