skip to main content

Community Service Centers

Records and Licensing Services

Records and Licensing Services Division
Community Service Center Program
500 Fourth Ave., Suite 411
Seattle, WA 98104

What do the King County Community Service Centers (CSCs) do?

We provide a variety of King County government services and U.S. passport application execution at sites located throughout King County. Some sites are open during early evening hours in order to be more accessible to King County residents.

What services are offered at King County Community Service Centers (CSCs)?

You can:

  • Apply for a U.S. passport
  • Apply for a Washington State marriage license
  • Purchase certified copies of recorded King County marriage certificates
  • Pay King County real property taxes
  • Purchase and renew a King County pet license
  • Obtain information on other general County services

See the Services Offered page for more, or contact the site you intend to visit.

Where are the King County Community Service Centers (CSCs) located?

We have Community Service Centers in:

Can I get a map to my nearest Community Service Center (CSC)?

Click on the link to your nearest Community Service Center (CSC) location below to see a map.

When are Community Service Centers (CSCs) open?

Click on your nearest location below to learn the hours of operation at that site.

Can you help arrange court-ordered community service?

No, we cannot assist you with this. Please contact the court which ordered the community service for direction and assistance.

Can I use a credit or debit card?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept credit or debit cards at this time.

Do you provide food stamps, low-income housing or other social services?

No. Even though our title could imply that we provide social and recreational services, we are not involved in these areas at all.

Do you have space for an event?

No. You might try calling parks, senior centers, or other recreational centers.