Advisory Citizen Councilor Steering Committee
The Advisory Citizen Councilor Steering Committee shall advise the Auditor's Office on:
- Appointment of the volunteer coordinator(s)
- Selection of the forums topics
- Approval of the forums' materials.
The Advisory Citizen Councilor Steering Committee is composed of representatives of the following:
1. The county executive or the executive’s representative;
2. King County councilmembers or the councilmembers’ representatives;
3. The executive director of the Puget Sound Regional Council or the executive director’s representative;
4. The superintendent of each school district in King County or the superintendent’s representative;
5. The mayor of each city in the county or the mayor’s representative;
6. The county executive from adjacent counties or the executive’s representative;
7. The president of a community college, college or university located in King County or the president’s representative;
8. A representative from any organization participating in the citizen councilor network that has twenty-five or more groups of four to twelve persons each under section 9 of this ordinance;
9. The citizen councilor coordinator and the coordinator’s two deputies selected as provided in section 6 of this ordinance; and
10. Others invited by the Auditor's Office include King County elected officials (Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Sheriff's Office, Assessor's Office, District Court, and Superior Court), King County Native American Tribal Governments, Port of Seattle, and Sound Transit.