AbstractThis map set provides district boundary information for King County, including King County Council, Legislative, Congressional and minor taxing district boundaries. The map set also includes general basemap information such as streets and parcels.
When started, the map displays City names and boundaries, King County Council boundaries and highways.
The district data layers in this map set are maintained by King County Records, Elections and Licensing Services Division and reflect district boundaries eligible for election.
They do not include service area boundaries.
- View a district by selecting the desired jurisdiction layer in the table of contents.
- View or create maps of districts and/or precincts.
- Overlay different district types to view their geographic relationships.
- List all districts for a given parcel using the Property Search button and "Get Districts Report" link.
- Create precinct walking maps.
- Identify where a district boundary lies in relationship to a parcel.
Electoral Districts Map Set