Facts ... Did you know?
- It is fast and easy. 57,015 property tax payments were processed online in 2013.
- King County Treasury Operations will collect and distribute over $4 billion in property taxes and $195 million in other assessment and fees in 2014.
- King County Treasury Operations managed nearly $5 billion investment pool for King County agencies and local districts in 2013.
- 10,320 vendor accounts, representing 9,889 businesses, are registered on Procurement’s Online Vendor Registration (OVR) system as of July 2014. Approximately 10% increase in number of vendor accounts, and 30% increase in number of represented businesses since March 2013.
- Purchases of copy paper by County agencies were reduced by 21% from 2010 to 2013; saving over $200,000.
- By moving to paperless paystubs in 2013, the county will save more than $120,000 per year in printing and distribution costs of producing more than 10,000 paper paystubs every two weeks.
Our services include:
- Accounting / Financial Management - Maintains the county's central accounting records and preparation of county wide financial reports and official statements. Payments of the county's obligations, billing and collection.
- Benefits, Payroll and Retirement - Administers enrollment of employees in benefits and state retirement plans, and processes payroll.
- Procurement and Contracts - Assists vendors and organizations to do business with the County. Provides procurement and contract information.
- Treasury Services - Collects, distributes and invests property taxes and other public revenues, as well as manages long term debt payments, for King County and other taxing districts.