Facts ... Did you know?
- It is fast and easy. 48,580 property tax payments were processed online in 2012.
- King County Treasury Operations will collect and distribute $3.7 billion in property taxes in 2013.
- King County Treasury Operations manages a nearly $5 billion investment pool for King County agencies and local districts in 2013.
- 9,388 vendor accounts, representing 7,564 businesses, are registered on Procurement’s Online Vendor Registration (OVR) system as of March 2013. Companies are finding it easier to do business with the County.
- Purchases of copy paper by County agencies were reduced by 20% over the past two years; saving approximately $200,000.
- In 2012, King County agencies purchased 4,700 remanufactured toner cartridges, saving approximately $480,000 over buying new.
Our services include:
- Accounting / Financial Management - Maintains the county's central accounting records and preparation of county wide financial reports and official statements. Payments of the county's obligations, billing and collection.
- Benefits, Payroll and Retirement - Administers enrollment of employees in benefits and state retirement plans, and processes payroll.
- Procurement and Contracts - Assists vendors and organizations to do business with the County. Provides procurement and contract information.
- Treasury Services - Collects, distributes and invests property taxes and other public revenues, as well as manages long term debt payments, for King County and other taxing districts.
Let us hear from you
To continue to provide quality service, email us your comments, suggestions, questions and concerns. Thank you.